Directions and Parking
TWO Clinic Locations:
- On-Campus Location: Evergreen House – primarily, but not exclusively, serves adults and students.
- Off-Campus Location: CRCC/Finley Clinic (right off Finley Golf Course) – primarily, but not exclusively, serves children and families, and is the site of most of our assessment services. If you do not have access to a car or ride you may consider these options.
1) Exit onto NC-54 W
2) Proceed 3.1 miles
3) Becomes RALEIGH RD (under NC-54/15-501 BR)
4) Proceed .7 miles
5) Becomes South Rd
6) At light turn RIGHT onto COUNTRY CLUB RD.
7) Proceed on Country Club Rd through light as it becomes E Cameron Ave.
8) Evergreen House is on the right in the Swain Parking lot. Note: On weekdays, Swain is only accessible after 5 PM.
7) Best parking options before 5 PM (or after, if Swain is full) is town of Chapel Hill Wallace Deck and Rosemary lots shown as Public Parking above Evergreen (red star) on map above (both are located on Rosemary St.).
Additional Parking Info:
* Directions from Raleigh, Durham, Winston-Salem
* UNC Parking Map (note: Evergreen is on the left side of the green lot on the left near the top of the map)
There is ample parking available at the Community Resource Center and Clinic located at 212 Finley Golf Course Road in Chapel Hill off of Route 54 at the corner of UNC Hospitals Imaging and Spine Center.
To park at the CRCC, parking passes are required. After getting a parking pass, please place the pass on your dashboard with the date facing outward. If you have one of these pink passes, you may park at any of the visitor spaces signified by a pink sign. Please allow an extra 5-10 minutes before your appointment to complete this process. Metered spaces are also available at the clinic.
1) Take I-40 W toward CARY / DURHAM.
2) Merge onto NC-54 W via EXIT 273A toward CHAPEL HILL. Go 2.5 miles.
3) Turn LEFT onto FINLEY GOLF COURSE RD.
4) We are located .1 miles on the right hand side.
From Chapel Hill:
1) Take RALEIGH RD / NC-54 E. Continue to follow RALEIGH RD for 1.3 miles.
2) Turn RIGHT onto FINLEY GOLF COURSE RD.
3) We are located .1 miles on the right hand side
After 5:00 p.m. or on weekends, you may park in any of the university permit parking lots, unless otherwise designated.
If you don’t have access to a car / ride, we recommend using a cab or P2P, if you’re coming from a dorm on campus.
Travel to the clinic by bus requires walking from the bus stop to the clinic along a road that does not have a sidewalk. For this reason, it is not the best option. However, if you do decide to use the bus, the HU and the S lines will get you pretty close to the clinic. The best stop is #3701, which is Finley Golf Course Road and Highway-54. You can do a trip planner on:
We provide this publicly available information as a courtesy, but we encourage you to use extreme caution if you choose to walk to our clinic along Finley Golf Course Road from the bus stop. From the bus stop, you’ll walk along Finley Golf Course road (about 0.3 miles, a 5-10 minute walk), until you reach the sign that says “Department of Psychology Community Research Center and Clinic,” on your right. That’s where you turn in.
If you plan on taking the bus, we suggest that you look at Google maps beforehand so you know where you’re going. We do not have a regular receptionist to call if you’re having trouble locating the clinic.
We do not recommend walking on Finley Golf Course Road after dark or in inclement weather, due to the lack of a sidewalk on this street.